Out of the blue, Sad Cat Software have released their dual-stick shooter – Project Phoenix. You control a tank throughout 7 large levels swarming with enemies in a desperate attempt to fulfil deadly goals. Game features:
- 7 large levels swarming with enemies.
- Winter and summer missions.
- Ability to hire teammates for help, teammate formations provided.
- Fully upgradeable weapons system, including lasers.
- Call on powerful airstrikes when the going get tough.
- Two vehicles to play as – a weaponized dune buggy and a tank.
- Local and global high scores.
- Save game at any moment in time (includes auto-save).
- Discoverable map to help with orientation.
- Awesome music and sound effects.
There is much more on the way.
The game looks really nice and with the $0 price tag (for a very VERY limited time) it’s a crime not to get it! What are you waiting for?!
P.S. More screens after the gap.