When it comes to keeping track of my finances, I used to whip out my iPhone and fire up iXpenseIt to manually enter new transactions. But that was before I started using Mint, a time saving and easy to use (not to mention free) web service that automatically tracks all your bank accounts, credit cards, investments and much more. Thanks to the Mint.com app (TMA Review) that was released a while back, staying on top of my finances while on the go was made even easier and more convenient. And now with the 2.0 update that was pushed through this morning, you can finally use Mint on your iPad as well.
NEW FEATURES FOR IPAD
● Easy-to-understand, multi-touch graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth.
● Redesigned overview screen, so you get a quick snapshot of your finances and latest alerts, bill reminders and advice.
● Enter cash and pending transactions so you have the most accurate view of your spending.
● Get a detailed view of your transactions.
● View your data even without a wireless connection.
One minor caveat though – it appears the now universal Mint app does require iOS 5 to work. So if you’re still on iOS 4 for some reason (i.e. jailbreakers waiting for an untethered JB or you simply haven’t bothered upgrading to the latest OS yet), this update will have to wait.
Mint.com, Mint.com Personal Finance – Free