Apple has updated its Cards app to v1.1 and added card designs for Mother’s Day, which lands on the second Sunday of May in the US and Canada (among other countries). Here’s the list of what’s new:
• Beautiful letterpress cards for Mother’s Day
• New Get Well card designs
• Additional cards for birthdays, thank you and more
• Improves accuracy of envelope address verification
• Simplifies and improves the checkout process
First released back in October of 2011, Cards lets you design and mail real greeting cards to your family and friends for a small cost – $2.99 (including postage) within the US and $4.99 for rest of the world. The one downside to the Cards app is that it currently isn’t optimized for the iPad. But other than that, it’s free to download and a great tool to use if you plan on sending some custom made cards to your loved ones.
Apple, Cards, – Free