Camera Awesome, one of the most popular camera apps for the iPhone (it saw 4 million users after 1 week of launch), has added Instagram integration with its newest update, along with these new additions:
- Instagram integration: Share your “Awesomized” photos directly from Camera Awesome to Instagram with one simple tap.
- Better bundling: $9.99 for all effects, forever and ever. If you’ve already bought a few effects, it’ll do the right thing and bill you the difference.
- Getting started guide: In-app help shows you how to post, edit and share.
- Pinch to zoom: Easier, intuitive zoom. The way Apple intended.
- White Balance lock: Stick to one white balance in tricky light.
- Smoother timer: Drag to set the self-timer. No more fat fingers.
Great news for iPhoneographers who use both Camera Awesome and Instagram – now all can be done within one app. If you’ve yet to try out SmugMug’s hit camera app, it’s free to download and yes, pretty darn awesome.
SmugMug, Camera Awesome, – Free