Keep a look out here for major updates from Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference as well as a final recap as the conference closes. Apple fans, iPhone devotees and the rest of you, it is WWDC time! If you are interested, take a look at the entire event over at Apple’s WWDC QuickTime page.
- Major MacBook upgrades and Incremental MacBook Pro upgrades (all aluminium versions are now MacBook Pros)
- Snow Leopard to be sold for only 29$ USD! Microsoft’s balls are in Apple’s court now – They cannot afford to price Windows 7 less than Windows Vista, so upgrading to the newest from Redmond will be very, very expensive in light of Apple’s supple and tidy OS.
- iPhone 3G at 99$ (8GB), iPhone 3GS 199$ (16GB), iPhone 3GS 299$ (32GB)
- Autofocus Camera @ 3 MegaPixels and new Camera software/10cm Macro
- Digital Compass to work with Core Location
- Turn by Turn Navigation and In-App Google Maps Support
- Better Language Support
- Find My iPhone for Mobile Me users
- Tethering/HTML 5.0/OpenGL 2.0
- Voice commands for phone and iPod functions
- Landscape editing
- Spotlight search for entire iPhone and all apps!
- Better Battery (iPhone 3GS)
- More Accessibility support
- iPhone users can download movies straight from iTunes (unless your mum says now)
- Cut/Copy/Paste for every app in the App Store and all Apple apps (2 years too late?)
Of course, we knew many of these functions as part of the OS 3.0 Sneak Peak back in March.