Baltimore, Maryland- iGiveaway has announced the expansion of their marketing services for sellers of iOS applications and games. Specializing in comprehensive, low-cost, Twitter-based promotions, the company has had great success in pushing their client’s apps into the Top 200. They also offer full service marketing packages, including: guaranteed reviews on app review websites, iTunes and YouTube reviews, professionally written press releases and iTunes descriptions, Facebook marketing, and more. iGiveaway currently creates and manages tweet campaigns on seven different iPhone-related Twitter accounts, reaching up to 4,000,000 followers.
The company believes that customers need to learn about an app before they can buy it. Their iPhone App Marketing Service on Twitter provides a quick and affordable way for App Developers to get the word out about their app to up to 4,000,000 dedicated iPhone and app- appreciating Twitter followers. iGiveaway’s Twitter Marketing Service is a proven advertising tool for iPhone Application Developers. For every tweet, developers can expect from 1000-5000 retweets. Promotional giveaways have included: free apps, iTunes Gift Cards, iPods, and iPads, all of which have been proven to significantly increase the number of downloads, ranking, sales, and visibility of all categories of iPhone apps.
iGiveaway offers expert Twitter and Facebook Account Management. Their dedicated Social Media Manager takes full responsibility for updating each client’s Corporate or Personal Twitter and/or Facebook accounts, including the creation and maintenance of Facebook Fan Pages. The marketing firm values their relationships with clients and partners, and it strictly adheres to professional tweeting standards (references available).
There are many different strategies and marketing plans available for ensuring the success of any app in the App Store. iG’s App Consulting Service can help determine the correct plan for any developer. They are experts at providing answers to app-related marketing questions and finding the best possible method of promoting any iOS app.
In addition, iGiveaway offers both YouTube video reviews and web forum marketing. A professional video review can be a powerful marketing tool, and the company’s YouTube Video Review Partners reach a total of over 100,000 subscribers. They also offer copywriting of effective App Announcements that include screen shots, videos, and other links, which are posted to up to 300 iPhone-related web forums.
* iGiveaway is an iOS App Marketing company that offers many services and packages for developers
* iGiveaway has the proven ability to reach over 4,000,000 Twitter users and generate more than 4,000 retweets
* In 2011, iGiveaway grew to become a six-figure marketing company
* Guaranteed Web Reviews: iG’s partnerships with the top review websites get iOS apps the reviews they need
* Forum Marketing: iG posts to more than 300 iPhone related forums, so real users can immediately see new apps
* Facebook Marketing: iG creates Facebook Fan Pages and partners with other Fan Pages
* Branded Press Releases: iG creates professional press releases that will announce a developer’s app and brand to the iPhone community
* YouTube Video Reviews: iG has partnered with iPhone app reviewers and can guarantee up to fifteen YouTube reviews
* iTunes Reviews: iG’s network of iPhone users can immediately get a developer’s app honestly reviewed in the App Store
* Review Site Submissions: iG submits apps to the top review sites to help get increased exposure
* Account Branding: iG creates Twitter and Facebook accounts with images, info, etc., generating up to 50,000 Likes and Followers
* Pay Per Clicks: iG offers pay per click promotions, which have a 40-60% download rate for free apps
* iTunes Descriptions: iG has a full-time writer and editor to try out the client’s iPhone app and write the description
“Having a great app is not enough,” commented iGiveaway Founder and President Derrick Edwards. “Without effective, affordable marketing, your app will most likely get lost among the thousands of other apps competing for market share.”
* US English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese
Pricing and Availability:
iGiveaway offers four different comprehensive packages, each of which includes consulting, marketing, promotion, publicity, and reviews. Packages start at $299 (USD), and custom packages are available at all prices.
Based in Baltimore, Maryland, iGiveaway is a comprehensive Twitter marketing service for iPhone application developers, and was founded in 2010 by Derrick Edwards. The company has grown to become an effective, popular means of advertising and promoting apps that is more affordable than most competing services. Copyright (C) 2011 iGiveaway. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. iGiveaway has not been authorized, sponsored, or approved by Apple Inc. or Twitter.