Oh hey! First part's free today, cool
I got it, and I'm already stuck. I'm at Ouni, and he's telling me that his tools aren't solid enough, and to look across the canopy. What canopy? I' so confused!
Also, maybe this is just because it's Part One, but there are an awful lot of nodes! I'm getting a little dizzy, haha!
Nevermind, I got it all sorted out Finished Part 1.
The only thing I can think right now is: oh Lord, she drank donkey poop? XD Sorry...!
Hey Kaori !
I'm glad to read you enjoy the game
I'm stuck at Ouni's, too. After being bitten by the snake, I can't find the broken jar!!! I have everything but the broken jar and I just keep dying. Aaah! I need help!
First of all: nice game
i'm stuck with part two and the four balls. The god said i have to open the "door" three
times but nothing happend. Which ball belongs to which part of the cave?? Plz somebody help
just throw the ball at the vase in the middle room.
Thank you Jess, my savior
Hi Jess511 !
For the magical ball recovery puzzle: The object of the puzzle as Ptah stated is to place the round
dolerite over the stand with the circle to make the light, airy ball hard. Since it is light,
wind can move the object on the altar.
1. Standing in front of the square stand with the exit behind, use the banner spell on
the ball at center of altar. It will float above the triangle post.
2. Standing in front of the circle stand use the banner spell on square dolerite to move
it to the center of altar.
3. Standing by triangle stand, use banner spell on square dolerite to move it to square
stand by exit.
4. Standing in front of circle stand, use banner spell on triangle dolerite to move it to
square stand on opposite wall.
5. Standing in front of triangle stand, use banner spell on round dolerite to move it to
6. Standing in front of square stand with triangle dolerite above it, use banner spell on
round dolerite to move it to circle stand. Take the magical dolerite ball.
Hi, I'm stuck at Ouni's I got the healing power from his wife and the snake bite remedy..what do i do next?