Here are my grievances:
- Terrible battery life
- No multi-tasking
- Cannot remove preinstalled apps
- Customizable options are few, unless I jailbreak
1. No Flash support
2. Can't create Playlists except for the On-The-Go (have to rename the on-the-go once it syncs back to the Mac).
3. Crappy ear buds supplied with it
the biggest piss-off is in minor things... Like, there's a phone nr. on the website. I hold my finger on that, and get the list of options, like "call", "add contact" - everything, except COPY!
- The maps.app will SURELY clear cached maps when you need them most!
- No way to see the phone nr in the recent calls - tapping will call them.
- Very hard to remove a phone nr.
- No multitasking...
- No way to switch off GPRS (you can switch off 3G, but iphone will still sip data, only at lower speed)
- Annoying vista-like messages (i.e. "blahblah would like to use your location)
- Many, many, many more annoying things...
follow PalmHeroes on Twitter!
I personally hate how ergonomically incorrect this device is, making playing for longer than a few minutes painful!!
i really hate to restart my devive if there isnt enough RAM left
beta tester for: Lunarcy,Touch Soccer,Tiki Totems, alien glyphs, 2012 Zombies Vs Aliens,9000BC, Sailboat Championship, The Infinity Project, Caligo Chaser, Pirate´s Gold, Heavy Gunner
- Bad battery life
- Faulty voice recognition
- Inaccurate GPS
- Cannot rename playlists
Battery life for sure!!!
Here's my list:
- Battery could be better
- No multitasking
- Can't hide certain apps (stock, notepad) without jailbreaking
- Can't program side volume rocker for things like screen brightness or moving between pages on springboard
- Camera for iPhone 3G
Re: 3gen iTouch -
Lack of battery life first , then the native apps which I am forced to keep.