Event Period: Jan.27th. 2013
Content: During the event period, equipment enhancing time will cut down in 5 minutes. Don’t miss it, one day only! As most players may know, the success rate for enhance varies from 5% to 95%, and it changes 5% in 30 minutes. The cool down time of enhance is 10 minutes. Which means you may get 6 chances of enhancing at the rate of 95%!