First of a series of newly imagined interactive fantasy gamebooks in which you, the reader, control the direction of the story! Along with a realistic dice-based battle system to fight creatures, a great story and beautiful artwork, An Assassin in Orlandes will give you many hours of gamebook adventuring!
"Set within Orlandes City, nobles are being systematically murdered by a ruthless assassin no-one seems able to catch. Finding yourself thrust in the middle of a large conspiracy, you must make decisions that may put yourself and one other most precious to you in great danger. Can you locate the Assassin in Orlandes before it is too late?"
Gamebook Adventures 1: An Assassin in Orlandes has the following features:
• Newly written story by S.P. Osborne that twists and turns taking the reader on an exciting adventure through the land of Orlandes. We are not simply a re-print of old gamebooks with each GA story lovingly crafted by experienced gamebook authors.
• Easy to use interface with classic page turning. As easy as reading a book!
• Dynamic page links that respond to your situation.
• New gamebook rules and battle system unique to Gamebook Adventures. Rules are accessible at any time during the adventure if you need to refresh yourself.
• Real-time 3D dice rolling with realistic physics. Shake the device like a dice shaker and watch the 3D dice bounce around the scene and off each other. Stop shaking and the dice will land giving you a result.
• Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
• Accessible character sheet at all times during reading which auto updates when you pick up an item, your stats change, or you gain valuable information to help in your quest.
• Use bookmarks to save your progress helping you get past tricky sections.
• Achievements to collect throughout the book for those who wish to thoroughly explore all aspects of the story.
• Beautifully illustrated by Pirkka Harvala. Once found, each illustration is framed and mounted on the achievements wall so they can be accessed full-screen!
• Keep informed as the land of Orlandes grows. “Orlandes Uncovered” is a detailed history of the fantasy setting and will be updated at regular intervals giving you a rich and rewarding overall experience with the gamebooks.
• Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled. This will also be updated regularly as the details about the world unfold and expand.