See how shigzeo brought up Serenity / Firefly on a recent thread, I thought it'd be a good idea to start a new one dedicated to "favorite TV shows".
There are so many bloody good ones out there, but here are some of my favs (in no particular order):
And for shows that aren't quite my favorite, but ones I've enjoyed nonetheless:
- Lost - we'll see how the 6th and final season plays out
- Futurama - better than the Simpsons!
- American Dad - give it a chance and you'll see why the main characters all have their charm, especially Roger
- Extras - Ricky Gervais' best work to date
- Curb your Enthusiasm - Larry David is like the US version of Ricky Gervais, both masters of creating "uncomfortable" scenarios.
- Dexter - The show seems to be getting better and better
- True Blood