[FREE] Convenient tool: a document scanner app (DocScan)
Share a convenient tool with you! - a document scanner app (DocScan)
When you need a digital copy of some paper document to send out, but there is no flatbed scanner nearby, it can help you!
With DocScan, scanning and sending a document as high-resolution PDF or zipped JPEG is a matter of seconds. The image quality is very close to what you can get from a flatbed scanner.
- Scan a picture with the camera or pick one from Photo Albums.
- Crop and straighten your page by document auto-detection and perspective correction.
- Enhance your document. DoScan turns your grayish documents into bright and high contrast image.
- Group pages together to easily create PDF documents.
- Quickly copy documents to your computer via iTunes.
- Share your documents by email or export them to iBooks or Photo Albums.
- Export your documents to Dropbox, Evernote or Google Docs easily.
You can use it to scan whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc
And, it is FREE.
Some scanned samples:
1. Auto detect whiteboards → rectify perspective distortion → brighten up
2. Select crop text area → rectify perspective distortion → brighten up
3. Zoom in → Zoom in (with shadow removed)
4. Auto detect business cards → rectify perspective distortion → brighten up
Official Site: http://docscan.ifunplay.com
Tags for this Thread