As some of you may have noticed - for the past few months I have been interviewing various devs. Is this sort of stuff interesting for you, our cherished readers? Do you read them at all?
Most importantly - who would like to see as my next victim?
For reference - my interview column - iTête à iTête:
- Emmanuel Zaza of Tetraedge Games - Adventure Games, The iPhone and Everything –
- Eugene and Andrey of the Palm Heroes Team - Heroes of iPhone and iPod Touch
- Alexandre Leboucher of Agharta Studio - Building from the ground up is the answer!
- Elena Dyatlova of SHAPE Services
- Vincenzo and Valentina of 7th Sense Studios – The scary side of iPhone gaming
- Parrot’s Michael Pastor – AR.Drone – future of augmented reality gaming
- Charles Cecil of Revolution Software – Fact is stranger than fiction.
- ZodTTD – I found my love for porting software and learning about console emulation
- Arto & Peter from Dicework Games – Rimelands: Hammer Of Thor was actually the game we originally wanted to do
- Frédéric Aloé from Coladia – We need to do a more casual game on the iPhone
- Mark Darin from Telltale Games
- Guillaume & Romain from DotEmu – Bringing back the classics to the AppStore