Canoe Slalom - paddle with your thumbs! [Out 8th JULY]
My name is Steven Ridley and I am a UK based Indie iPhone/iPod Touch game developer. I am very pleased to announce the upcoming release of my first game Canoe Slalom on Thursday 8th July 2010. I'm afraid i've run out of promo codes to give away, but there's a video linked below for you to see it in action. Would be great to hear what you all think :)
Introducing Canoe Slalom - the new game for iPhone and iPod Touch where you paddle with your thumbs, guiding your canoe down a flowing river to get the best time. Unlock medals, and compete with your friends in online leaderboards.
- Paddle with your thumbs! Intuitive two-thumb controls.
- 20 original slalom courses.
- 40 gold/silver/bronze medals to earn.
- Endurance Run: beat the clock as you try and get through as many gates as possible before the time runs out!
- OpenFeint integration: compete with friends and others with online fastest time leaderboards (globally and friends-only).
- 41 achievements to earn via OpenFeint.
- Only $0.99/£0.59
Thanks for reading. If you have any comments/questions feel free to reply to this thread - i'll check back :)