Magic App "Time Lord"
Announce the release of Magic Kit ~ Time Lord
The impossible magic on iPhone/iPod Touch.
Time Lord is developed by professional magician who performs to fool/entertain both laymen and magicians.
* A pocket watch is shown on the iPhone/iPod Touch
* The audience and you can adjust the watch to any time
* The iPhone/iPod Touch is handed to audience to further check
* A random time is set by audience while the device is facedown
* You concentrate and reveal the exact time!
* NO Accelerometer is used in performance!
* The audience can check the watch as many times as they want
* Repeatable performance without taking back the device
* You never touch the device during performance
* But you still have total control of the device
* Easy to learn with detailed explanation.
* Developed by professional magician
Magic Kit series aims to offer professional and easy to do magic apps. Each trick is carefully designed to maximize the effect which can even take in and entertain seasoned magicians.
Company: Ignition Soft Limited
Magic Kit ~ Time Lord in iTunes App Store
Does it use the same "trick" as the Telepath app?
I like those kind of apps (i.E. Telepath, Martys Magic Coin, etc.) to puzzle my kids, but they won't fall for the trick that is used by "Telepath" anymore.
This is not the same trick as Telepath, indeed the trick can be performed and repeated in your kids's hands.
You got yourself a sale. :)
Gee, whenever I hear the words "Time" and "Lord" together, I vibrate back to my teens and Ultima 7 - a game I still play. I see however, that this game is quite different.
Did you see the speedrun video from a few years back? A guy made it to the serpent isle with a floating bridge of bread. Yes, you read that right. Bread.
Originally Posted by shigzeo
Ah U7 is still one if the best RPGs ever made.
No, Nineswords, it is THE best RPG made. I keep waiting on Exult Studios to release an iPad/iPhone compatible Exult for the Jailbreakers around...
It won't happen, but with the Feudal Lands add-on and all the extra content, it is modern, and compelling, easily trashing even the best RPG's on any console.