Vampire Origins Submitted for approval
Vampire Origins, one of the Chillingo titles we've been keeping close tabs on for a LONG time, has finally been submitted for Approval and should be available at the App Store shortly.
Here's what we know so far:
After his bride is murdered by a vampire, Vincent, (a dangerous hunter for a secret organization) sets out for revenge against the monster that killed his wife. Poisoned by hatred and driven by rage, Vincent wages war on the plague of vampires that has infested and destroyed all that was good in the world.
- Take control of Vincent in the most intense survival horror ever to hit the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Dark gothic atmosphere with exquisite 3D environments.
- Detailed character models and gripping realism.
- Four weapons available to fend off the vampiric hordes.
- Thrilling boss fights based on actual sword fighting techniques.
- Multiple control methods: Dual-stick or touchscreen interface.
- Three stages of detailed story-driven gameplay, or try your luck in Survival Mode.
- Full Crystal integration including challenges, achievements leaderboards and social networking.
Attachment 182Attachment 183Attachment 184Attachment 185
Anyone else excited about its release?