I personally hate how ergonomically incorrect this device is, making playing for longer than a few minutes painful!! :(
i really hate to restart my devive if there isnt enough RAM left
Actually, auto-rotate is something I really hate.
Imagine laying down to read your favourite website. If you are not on your stomach or your back with hands in the air, everything goes sideways. Auto Rotate toggle ON/OFF needs to be added to firmware - I really hate this part.
You're totally right! I can never lie down on my back as I browse the web or use an app on my iPod Touch. It's awful.
No flash support is the single biggest barrier to idevice godliness until html5 descends from heaven.
Increase the number of pages or let us have folders to put the apps inside. Too many apps becomes too cluttered in both Ipod touch and iPhone.
Better centre button that does not lose the sensitivity.
1) battery life - not enough for games!
2) restarting when there isn't enough RAM
3) no folders for organizing apps
1. It takes a long time to sync multiple applications
2. Cannot organised apps properly
3. Size limitation for downloads using 3g