[APP] FREE Remote Shutter - Camera Timer with Lens Filter for iPhone/iPad
Are you having a difficulty in taking photos with a group of your friends including yourself?
Have you ever been left out of the frames all the time?
Remote Shutter is not just a normal camera, but Remote Shutter allows you to connect two iPhones, iPods, or even iPads via Bluetooth connection.
One iPhone will be a camera mode (Canít shoot photos), and the other iPhone will be a live stream preview mode (Can shoot photos).
** Bluetooth connection can be 10 meters away! **
How to use Remote Shutter:
- One person holds one iPhone and connects as a camera mode
- The other holds the other iPhone and connect as a live stream preview/remote mode (Remote will see what camera sees)
- When you are going to take photos, you must place the camera mode in a position that you want to take. And, the other who holds a live stream preview/remote mode takes photos as usual. But, donít forget that you can use Remote Shutter ONLY 10 meters away!
- When you take photos, they will be automatically saved into both iPhones!
Brief other features in Remote Shutter:
- Customize photos with many filters and colors
- DSLR Camera design
- Adjust photo quality (Low, Medium, High)
- Enable flashlight and torch for night shots
- On/off Auto focus
- On/off Auto white balance