WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic (U-Boat Simulation)
(‘utdated OpenGL ES 1.x pictures, game uses OpenGL ES 2.0 now)
(Trailer says release 2011, I'm can't tell any release date yet - 2012 seems more realistically)
Photo of the game running on ipad
More videos on the youtube channel...
Read the newest Newsletter online: http://www.wolves-of-the-atlantic.co...er/newest.html
• A full scale and realistic U-Boat simulation for iOS.
• Career oriented game play (1939-1945).
• Game Center support.
• Dynamic campaigns. You won't be limited to fighting battles in tiny preprogrammed missions.
• Huge game world spanning the entire Atlantic Ocean, North and Mediterranean Seas. (outdated - GameWorld covers the entire planet (seas & coastlines) now :))
• Crew management.
• Historically accurate AI behavior based on original research.
• Wolfpacks! You and the AI U-Boats hunt together.
• Use all important german WWII u-boats classes.
• Full walk-through U-Boat interiors.
• Full iPad and Retina display support.
• Mac version planned after iOS release.
ARM7 CPU - iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4G, iPod touch 3 (except the 8GB Model which is based on the iPod touch 2), iPod touch 4, iPad
I'm hooked, how will I get news about WOTA?
Best way to stay in touch with WOTA's status of development is to sign up for the newsletter, join the Facebook fan page and to subscribe to the YouTube channel.
When will you announce the final release date?
I will post an announcement in the above-mentioned channels a few days before it hits the AppStore.
How much will it cost?
The price has not yet been set, but WOTA will be priced comparably to most high-end games in the AppStore.
Will the HD version be sold seperately?
I plan to distribute WOTA as a universal iOS App.
I can't wait! Could you speed up the development?
I want to release a finished product, not an alpha version. One way to help me is to buy my other Apps. Nothing delays more than empty pockets.
Example of the (unfinished) interior - textures are just a test, this is a test of the light mapping.