PDA

View Full Version : Support place

Tetraedge Games
08-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Hi !

Here we can help you if you are stuck in Egypt (or if you have any other problem) :)

Don't hesitate and above all : Have fun ! ;)

Kaori242
09-04-2010, 03:03 AM
Oh hey! First part's free today, cool :D

I got it, and I'm already stuck. I'm at Ouni, and he's telling me that his tools aren't solid enough, and to look across the canopy. What canopy? I' so confused!

Also, maybe this is just because it's Part One, but there are an awful lot of nodes! I'm getting a little dizzy, haha!

Kaori242
09-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Nevermind, I got it all sorted out :) Finished Part 1.

The only thing I can think right now is: oh Lord, she drank donkey poop? XD Sorry...!

Tetraedge Games
09-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Hey Kaori !
I'm glad to read you enjoy the game ;)

AnimeKaze
09-06-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm stuck at Ouni's, too. After being bitten by the snake, I can't find the broken jar!!! I have everything but the broken jar and I just keep dying. Aaah! I need help!

Jess511
09-06-2010, 01:05 PM
First of all: nice game
i'm stuck with part two and the four balls. The god said i have to open the "door" three
times but nothing happend. Which ball belongs to which part of the cave?? Plz somebody help

Jess511
09-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey anime,
just throw the ball at the vase in the middle room.

AnimeKaze
09-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Thank you Jess, my savior :D

Tetraedge Games
09-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi Jess511 !
For the magical ball recovery puzzle: The object of the puzzle as Ptah stated is to place the round
dolerite over the stand with the circle to make the light, airy ball hard. Since it is light,
wind can move the object on the altar.

1. Standing in front of the square stand with the exit behind, use the banner spell on
the ball at center of altar. It will float above the triangle post.

2. Standing in front of the circle stand use the banner spell on square dolerite to move
it to the center of altar.

3. Standing by triangle stand, use banner spell on square dolerite to move it to square
stand by exit.

4. Standing in front of circle stand, use banner spell on triangle dolerite to move it to
square stand on opposite wall.

5. Standing in front of triangle stand, use banner spell on round dolerite to move it to
altar.

6. Standing in front of square stand with triangle dolerite above it, use banner spell on
round dolerite to move it to circle stand. Take the magical dolerite ball.
Now

LiL_R
09-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Hi, I'm stuck at Ouni's :( I got the healing power from his wife and the snake bite remedy..what do i do next?

LiL_R
09-08-2010, 06:24 AM
lol nevermind :D my phone was on silent, couldn't hear ouni sneeze :) part 1 finished!! yaay

Tetraedge Games
09-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Hey !
Greaat congrats !!

Kaori242
09-08-2010, 09:45 AM
:D glad it worked out for you

andrew e
09-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Great game. Just finished part 1. A couple of things that I noticed:

1. There was a great deal of lagginess right outside of Ouni's house, especially when I was looking at Ouni. I would move and then 3 seconds later, the move would be registered in the game. This made it quite difficult for me to finish the game as I missed an important clue from him.

2. After I got bitten by the snake, and died once, I found that I had lost some inventory items (most notably the dried dung), making it impossible for me to get passed that stage. I had to reload a previously saved game in order to get the old inventory back.

Jess511
09-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey thanks for your help but i'm stuck in the second cave and not in
the third one:-s

melvin
09-11-2010, 03:42 AM
Hi I love this game so far. I'm on part 2 and stuck. In the secret cave, I have 5 balls now, 3 with the same picture, and 4 little alters and need to 'perform some sort of ceremony' before I can move on. I can't leave this room. Please help? I have no idea what to do here.

Daintymarie
09-11-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi, I'm also stuck at Ouni's, after getting bitten by the snake. So I know where all of the ingredients are, except for the ochre, so I hope you can help me with that because ive died about 6 times already looking for that darned thing!

melvin
09-12-2010, 04:38 AM
The ochrE is the table just inside the second room in the house, it's definitely just inside one of the doorways as you're making your way to the back room. Look down...

Jess511
09-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Yeah melvin. I'm stuck at the same cave and dont know either
what to do :-s

melvin
09-19-2010, 08:54 AM
hi i was wondering if you could help as i am stuck in part 2. im at the cave with 4 alters and 5 rocks with different pictures on them. i cant move forward until i figure out the secret. i dont know what to do... please help.
thanks

loula
10-06-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm stuckon part 2, i've made the metal thing on the anvil but now it sits there and i cant pick it up, im just going round in circles!! please help!

Tetraedge Games
10-06-2010, 03:32 AM
Hi loula, please, tell me more.
When you arrive in the world of Ptah :
First section of lava floor: Go forward to the raised stone. Look down at the active site of
the lava lake and then turn right to see the anvil rock. Turn left and click close to the far
wall. Take the pincers on lava floor. Turn around and enter the cave.

Sakhmet's hall: Look close at Sakhmet's statue at center of room. Note that a piece of
Sakhmet's key of life she is holding is missing. Pan down at canoptic jar with head of Thot.
Use the pincer on canoptic jar to unstuck the head of the jar. Click the jar to turn the head
to the right. Go outside and see that you are not at a different area. Go back inside the hall
and see that ALL the entrance leads to the same area of lava floor. Exit the hall.

loula
10-06-2010, 04:52 AM
HI, it's ok, i've done it now i hadn't found a piece of handle so all sorted now!! I'm now stuck back at Memphis, I don't have any papyrus to take a rubbing of the bas relief on the nilometer, i have the charcoal stick and guess this is what i need to do, where can i get some papyrus? Great game though :)

Tetraedge Games
10-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Good !
So, Memphis :
Talk to the guard and he says that Khaemouaset is not here. Turn around and go to the
pond area.
Take the right side of the pond and pick up the long stick by first tree. Take the plate by
the jugs at the last tree. Talk to the basket weaver.
Go to the water reservoir entrance and talk to the young girl. To restore the floods, bring
back the recipient of Isis to the young girl.

Restore the drawing on the coping
Go to the nilometer (the round structure). Look close at the top of the structure (coping)
and see a bas-relief.
Place blank papyrus over the bas-relief. Use the charred stick on blank papyrus. Take the
tracing of the design to be completed.

loula
10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
ive done all this but i have no blank papyrus! where do i get some from? thanks

Horselovers2062
10-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm stuck on the 2 nd part where we have to proform a cermony. I need to know how to do it to move on. Thanks.

Zay2003
10-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Hey guys, I am stuck at Ouni's. I've read people say they get bitten by the snake but how do you find a snake? All she tells me is that I need to prove to her I can perform the spell. I just dot w how. Can someone please help? Thanks

doro
11-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi all,

i'm stuck on part 2.

i have to burn Paser's figurine but it doesn't work. so i searched for a walkthrough but that doesn't help me. in the walkthrough they write:

Put the twigs into the lower opening of the oven, then ignite them with the lighter. Place the figurine on the top of the oven to fire it. Return it to your inventory and exit the house.

that's what i did,but now i can't get the figurine back and when i click on the oven it says: i need something to burn. i can't find anything more to burn.

can you help me,please? thanks

Tetraedge Games
11-30-2010, 04:25 AM
Hi doro,

To burn Paser's figurine, take the lighter beside Tuya. The, go to the kiln at the open air room and place the figurine on top of kiln. Pick up some twigs at the base of the tree and place it at base of kiln.

Finally, use the lighter on the twigs and take the fired Paser figurine.

doro
11-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Did you read what i asked before?????????????? go read my post again!!!! i told you before that i did all the things you told me in your post,but i can't get my figurine back!

it still tells me that i need something to burn when i click on the oven to get my figurine!!!

can you help me now????????????????????

Tetraedge Games
11-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Doro,

Did you respect the order ? To get your fired figurine back, you have to respect the order :

1) Take the lighter beside Tuya

2) Place the figurine on top of kiln

3) Pick up some twigs at the base of the tree and place it at base of kiln

4) Use the lighter on the twigs

And finally, pick your fired figurine. Tell me if you have any issues. :)

doro
11-30-2010, 11:58 AM
no i didn't do it in this order. what can i do now?

doro
11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
ok finished that part.so now i'm back at memphis. i gave the plate with the egg on it to the man sitting at the pool but now he wants a calamus and i don't have any!!

when i looked at a walkthrough,there was written that i have to give the inked calamus used in tuya's house to the man sitting at the pool.i can't do that because my calamus has dissappeared!!!

what can i do ? please help me!!!

doro
11-30-2010, 10:32 PM
ok i managed to finish all three parts of the iphone game.thanks for all your help.

Tetraedge Games
12-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Ah, good to know that ! :)

Thanks to play our games !

Kirsten
01-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi, I'm stuck making te sistrum. I found two parts, but it's still mute. How do I make it work? What did I miss? Hope you can help...

Tetraedge Games
01-16-2011, 12:30 PM
You need strings, talk to the dwarf he will help you ;)

Lamia
01-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Good !
So, Memphis :
Talk to the guard and he says that Khaemouaset is not here. Turn around and go to the
pond area.
Take the right side of the pond and pick up the long stick by first tree. Take the plate by
the jugs at the last tree. Talk to the basket weaver.
Go to the water reservoir entrance and talk to the young girl. To restore the floods, bring
back the recipient of Isis to the young girl.

Restore the drawing on the coping
Go to the nilometer (the round structure). Look close at the top of the structure (coping)
and see a bas-relief.
Place blank papyrus over the bas-relief. Use the charred stick on blank papyrus. Take the
tracing of the design to be completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10-06-2010 04:53 PM #25 loula
ive done all this but i have no blank papyrus! where do i get some from? thanks

i have the same problem as loula. where do i get the blank papyrus from. i don't have any. thanks

pepper2427
01-25-2011, 06:18 AM
I have the papyrus (which I placed on the bas and it is still there) but not the charred stick BUT i have a completed drawing in my inventory and have not used any eggs. Nothing I do now takes me forward. Is this a bug???

pepper2427
01-25-2011, 07:33 AM
I'm sure I got the blank papyrus when I was making the snakebite remedy

Tetraedge Games
01-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi pepper2427,

You have to put the completed drawing on the nilometer. Then, you can take the golden cup. Did you try like this ? Tell me if you have any issues. :)

pepper2427
01-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Thankyou for your speedy response. It makes a refreshing change for the developers of a game to continue with some after sales service. To clarify, a blank papyrus is on the bas relief, I didn't have a charred stick so went to talk to the basket weaver who just gave me a finished drawing without me having to use the eggs, the charred stick or the inked thingy. I couldn't do anything with the completed picture so I have now loaded a saved game which took me back to finding the mysterious knife. I have now completed the finished drawing the correct way and will continue with the story later

Tetraedge Games
01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
No problem, you're welcome ! ;)

Okay, tell me if you have any problems. :)

[email protected]
02-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Thankyou for your speedy response. It makes a refreshing change for the developers of a game to continue with some after sales service. To clarify, a blank papyrus is on the bas relief, I didn't have a charred stick so went to talk to the basket weaver who just gave me a finished drawing without me having to use the eggs, the charred stick or the inked thingy. I couldn't do anything with the completed picture so I have now loaded a saved game which took me back to finding the mysterious knife. I have now completed the finished drawing the correct way and will continue with the story later

I can't Find THE blank papyrus, i have looked everywhere. I play it on an iPad.. Please help me..
Greetings Nancy

Tetraedge Games
02-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Hello,

For the blank papyrus, go to Tuya's house, near the place where you have to write the papyrus for Paser's medicine. ;)

[email protected]
02-14-2011, 05:55 AM
Hello,

For the blank papyrus, go to Tuya's house, near the place where you have to write the papyrus for Paser's medicine. ;)

There is nothing to pick up after I wrote the medicine
Could there be a bug for the iPad version?

Tetraedge Games
02-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Hello,

Did you make and get the medicine for Paser ?

[email protected]
02-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Hello,

Did you make and get the medicine for Paser ?
Yes I did get the medicine:(

pepper2427
02-15-2011, 01:17 AM
I am sure I picked it up at the same time as I picked up the first papyrus. It is a while since I played and it was on the iPhone not the iPad but if you want I will play through it again and see. Let me know if you have solved the problem or if you need more help

Tetraedge Games
02-15-2011, 03:31 AM
Hi enveryone,

There's a problem about the papyrus sheet, update will arrive soon ! Sorry and thanks for your patience. :)

[email protected]
02-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks for following up

Greeting nancy

Tetraedge Games
02-16-2011, 03:05 AM
No problem !

Thanks for waiting. ;)

cca
02-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Hi, i'm playing Egypt the prophecy part 2 in my IPad and I'm stuck in the second cave. There is some kind of ceremony to carry out, but I don't figured out yet. I think it's something with the "holes" and the balls. Help me please.

Hi loula, please, tell me more.
When you arrive in the world of Ptah :
First section of lava floor: Go forward to the raised stone. Look down at the active site of
the lava lake and then turn right to see the anvil rock. Turn left and click close to the far
wall. Take the pincers on lava floor. Turn around and enter the cave.

Sakhmet's hall: Look close at Sakhmet's statue at center of room. Note that a piece of
Sakhmet's key of life she is holding is missing. Pan down at canoptic jar with head of Thot.
Use the pincer on canoptic jar to unstuck the head of the jar. Click the jar to turn the head
to the right. Go outside and see that you are not at a different area. Go back inside the hall
and see that ALL the entrance leads to the same area of lava floor. Exit the hall.

Tetraedge Games
02-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi cca,

Facing Sakhmet's statue, place the Bastet ball at bottom left alcove (sitting god), Sakhmet
ball at top left alcove (standing god), Wadjet ball at top right alcove (snake god) and
Sechemtet ball at bottom right alcove (scorpion lying down god). Something outside
moved. Exit.

Tell me if you have any problems. :)

Angelwing350
02-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Has this update been released? I don't see it in the app store and I also don't have a blank papyrus. Help, I'm stuck!

Tetraedge Games
02-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi Angelwing350,

The update will arrive soon. :) Sorry and thanks for your patience.

Angelwing350
02-18-2011, 07:13 AM
Hope it is soon. I'm missing playing the game because it is so great to play!

Tetraedge Games
02-18-2011, 07:48 AM
The update was sent to Apple, coming soon.

Thanks for playing, sorry for the wait. :)