Rye, New York – Announcing that Caitlin Verdier, the developer of iOmoney, has released a unique new product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application uses special algorithms to automatically calculate shared expenses and determine who owes who. iOmoney is fast, accurate and easy, keeping track of all unpaid balances to ensure money is recouped by the person who paid the bill. Payments due are kept to a minimum, displaying only current monies due for a clean, uncluttered accounting of unpaid balances. Now includes full integration with Apple Contact
iOmoney is bound to be a very welcome app for anyone who shares any kind of expenses with others. It is efficient simplicity, providing easy yet accurate calculations of shared expenses.
The app automatically does the calculating, leaving users free to skip figuring out who owes what on a dinner napkin at the restaurant. iOmoney eliminates the time, frustration and error potential of determining individual tabs of a group bill. Payments shown are kept to the lowest number possible.
These are some of the features in iOmoney:
* Attractive, intuitive application for shared expenses
* Fast and accurately calculates what each person owes
* Shows unpaid balances owed by each person
* Reduces number of payments to the minimum number possible
* Acts as a reminder of money owed
* Saves time
* Full integration with Apple Contacts to quickly and easily add people
* Full integration with Apple Photo Library to personalize people, groups, payments, events as well as debts and balances reports
* Detailed financial reports available to send to contacts by email
* Full integration with Appsfire message center for easy customer feedback
* Availability in English, French and Spanish
* iOmoney Lite version also available. Comes with 5 payment limitation and iAds
* iOmoney full version allows unlimited payments and contains no ads
Only unpaid balances are displayed in the iOmoney app, in order to keep the information current and provide a clean, uncluttered accounting of the shared expenses. This also serves as a reminder, increasing the user’s chance of recouping their costs.
iOmoney works for any shared expense including house bills, party costs, dinner bills, holiday or travel expenses. Basically, any group cost sharing can be calculated and tracked fast and efficiently.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iOmoney 4.5 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Caitlin Verdier is the creator of iOmoney and iOmoney Lite. Caitlin knew from experience that trying to keep track of shared expenses was a nightmare, so determined to do something about it. Her apps are the answer. Now, everyone can know who’s turn it is to pay bill, or who owes who money. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.