Santa Barbara, California / Frankfurt, Germany – zuuka, publishers of the iTalk and iStoryTime interactive storytelling apps, along with HarperCollins Children’s Books, today released Biscuit’s Valentine’s Day for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, the Amazon Kindle Fire and Barnes and Noble Nook Color and Nook Tablet. Biscuit’s Valentine’s Day features animations and sound effects on every page and is a sweet and warm-hearted story full of fun for children of all ages.
“Biscuit has been a family classic for almost two decades and for good reason as the lovable yellow puppy teaches children life lessons such as how important it is to give rather than receive,” said Woody Sears, founder of zuuka. “We’re very excited to add another Biscuit book to the iStoryTime library and look forward to many more.”
Everybody loves Biscuit, and Biscuit’s fans are sure to fall in love with this great holiday story. Biscuit and the little girl have to deliver valentines to all their special friends, Daisy, Puddles, Grandma, and Grandpa all receive some of Biscuit’s sweet puppy love. But wait till you see the lovely surprise is waiting for Biscuit when they get home.
Developed in-house by iStoryTime, Biscuit’s Valentine’s Day features narration, animations and sounds on every page, the beautiful illustrations by Pat Schories, which all come together to bring author Alyssa Satin Capucilli’s wonderful and popular book to life.
* Narration Options: Read to Me and Read to Myself
* Fully Animated: Biscuit, his friends and areas around him are animated when tapped. Discover funny animations and humorous sounds on every page
* Memory Game: A fun game to help children develop memory skills with their friend Biscuit
* Sticker Book: This digital sticker book allows little ones to use their imagination and create their own scene with Biscuit
* Coloring Book: Little ones can choose three different scenes to color along with saving to the photo album to share with friends and family
* Puzzle Game: Children can put together pieces from story scenes and enjoy the full picture
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 110 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Biscuit’s Valentine’s Day is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available through the Apple App Store, Amazon App Store and Nook App Store in the Books category.
zuuka is the digital publisher of iTalk Smurf and iStoryTime – an interactive storytelling experience delivered to the convenience of your mobile device – which features a series of illustrated and narrated books created by parents for kids. iStoryTime books have been highlighted in the New York Times, LA Times, CBS Early Show, theiPhoneMom, CNET and is decorated with PTPA Media’s Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval and the Children’s Technology Review’s Editor’s Choice Award. With over 100 titles to choose from including favorites such as Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Peter Pan and Binky the Pink Elephant, iStoryTime books are an excellent tool for both educating and entertaining children ages two years and up. These storybooks can be enjoyed in several different modes ranging from automatic to manual, depending upon the development and preferences of the user. Copyright (C) 2012 zuuka. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.