Samsung has released ChatOn for the iPhone, a messaging app aimed to compete with the likes of iMessage and WhatsApp (TMA Review). First released for Android phones several months ago, this multiplatform chat client supports group chat and more.
ChatON brings together all of these methods of communication, expression, and sharing in one place.
1) ChatON supports multi platforms and devices. Users can chat freely through ChatON.
– Currently, ChatON supports iOS, Android, Bada, Samsung Feature and will support Blackberry, Window mobile, web soon.
2) 1:1 Chat, Group Chat, Broadcast, Drawing Message, Picture, Video, Voice, Location, Contact, Calendar.
3) Using ChatON, create your own unique drawing message by hand drawing etc.
4) ChatON provides group management feature for easy group chat
5) ChatON provides Interaction rank which informs you how often you chat with your buddies.
6) For every chat room, you can easily see all sent images and videos in a Trunk.
If you feel there’s room for yet another chat app on your iPhone, ChatON is free to download and reviews on iTunes have generally been favorable. Check out the video demo after the break.
Samsung, ChatON, – Free