Tilt To Live: Gauntlet’s Revenge
Tilt To Live redefined the “dodge everything” genre of casual games, and Tilt To Live 2 took things up about 100 notches from the original (take the exaggeration with as much salt as you want – the point is that the games are awesome!) Never content with resting on their laurels, however, the team at One Man Left has decided to expand one of their TTL 2 DLC expansions into a full blown sequel, and thus Tilt To Live: Gauntlet’s Revenge is born. Rather than a simple arena affair this is an obstacle course style game, but there will still be plenty of stuff to dodge and ways to die. I’ll bring you more details once I’ve actually had the chance to play the game, but in the mean time here’s a nifty little bullet point list from the developers:
• Responsive tilt controls, calibrated your way.
• Easy, Medium, & Hard modes: choose the length of your health bar
• Challenging gameplay: experience the full spectrum of human emotion
• Three gauntlets to conquer in whichever order you like!
• Traps and enemies are shuffled for a fresh experience every retry.
• Reach the finish line to take on an endless Bonus Round.
• Show off your best pointonium haul on our Game Center leaderboards.
• Challenging achievements dare you to master each gauntlet’s traps.
• Unlock the final boss gauntlet to throw down with the Dot King himself.
You can expect this latest TTL twitch fest some time in October. In the mean time, why not check out the rest of the series?
One Man Left, Tilt to Live – $2.99
One Man Left, Tilt to Live HD (TMA Review) – Free
One Man Left, Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous (TMA Review) – $2.99