Macphun’s Snapheal, an extremely easy to use photo editing software for Mac and highlighted by Apple as “Best of 2012″ in the photography section, is now Free until September 3rd. Normally priced at $14.99, Snapheal lets users remove objects, blemishes, text and other unwanted distractions from photos - as well as perform general image enhancements - with just a few clicks. It’s certainly not as feature laden or powerful as Photoshop, but for what it does, it does it well and fast. To score your free copy, head over to Snapheal’s giveaway page and enter your name and email. Then share it either on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ and the download link and activation code will be sent to your inbox. Check out more info and the app in action after the break.
"Inexpensive alternative to Photoshop" - Mashable.
Snapheal magically removes unwanted objects and people from photos; helps you fix disturbing skin spots, scratches & blemishes, and makes other imperfections vanish instantly.
For the photographers of all skill levels, Snapheal brings powerful and intuitive image healing that doesn't require any special learning.
- Get rid of unwanted objects, like wires, garbage bins, cars, etc
- Delete people from the photos, like tourists that spoil the perfect landscape
- Remove skin spots and acne
- Erase text, signatures, watermarks, etc
- Restore old photos, remove scratches and blemishes
RETOUCH YOUR PHOTOS
- Over 15 core image enhancement tools
- Easily control light, color, contrast, saturation and more
- Powerful sharpen brush
- Smart clone&stamp
- Clarity slider
- Special technology to adjust shadows and highlights for dark or overexposed images
- Noise reduction slider
- Crop, rotate, flip and a lot more
Snapheal takes full advantage of latest OS X developments and supports:
- All popular image formats, including RAW
- Resolution up to 40 megapixels
- Import from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export to Aperture and iPhoto
- Social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail
- Latest OS X (10.7 and…
• Full support of Mavericks OS X – tags, multiple display support, faster performance and better handling of large image files
• Export to Aperture
• Improved Erase function with 20% faster performance
• UI improvements
• Bug fixes
Thanks for using Snapheal!
- Version: 2.5
- Created by: MacPhun LLC
- Categories: Photography, Graphics & Design