AppFridays, the site that brings us great deals for Mac apps every Friday (and also where I discovered the indispensible PopClip and was able to grab it for $0.99), has just launched their March Madness promotion. Starting today and for the rest of March, various Mac apps will be offered completely free for the entire weekend. The first set of freebies being offered are: iHDClip (convert camcorder videos for OS X and iOS device playback), Lost Photos (discover all photos you’ve ever sent/received in an email account) and Tab Launcher (easily find and launch apps by way of icons in Tabs). More info and screenshots for these 3 Macs after the gap, and don’t forget to head over to AppyFridays over the next few weeks for more free apps.
Taking up fewer resources as possible, and allowing you to personalize the appearance in many ways, by changing colors, images, transparency, animations, and many other options to make it blend in with your desktop.
Here are some of the key features:
• Organize icons using tabs.
• Add as many tabs as you like on any edge of any screen.
• Easily adjust the position of the icons, tabs and window with a simple drag.
• Each tab can be personalize by changing the title, font, shadow, shape, color, transparency, icons size and position.
• Tab that automatically displays the currently running applications.
• Tab that shows running application's windows as icons. Option to choose between showing all windows, minimized or off screen.
• Tab that displays the most recently modified files on a specified folder.
• Tab that represents a specified folder. Files added to this tab will be added to the folder and vice versa.
• Customize each icon by changing the image or adding a label.
• Window previews of all running applications. Simply by placing the mouse pointer over the app's…
- Version: 2.4.1
- Created by: Oktoid
- Categories: Productivity, Utilities
It also helps convert camcorder videos to supported format (MP4/MOV) for playback on your OS X, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and AppleTV.
Supported videos may from:
(*.mts): Sony HXR-NX5U, Sony HX9V, Sony HX100V, Sony HDR-SR1, Sony CX700, Sony Alpha NEX-7, etc.
(*.m2t): Sony HVR-DR60, Sony Vegas Pro 10, etc.
(*.m2ts): Panasonic HDC-SD9 Camcorder, Sony Handycam HDR-CX, Sony HDV XR500V Camcorder,Sony HDR-SR camcorder, Sony HDR-XR video camera, Canon Vixia HF, Panasonic HDC-SD, etc.
(*.mod): JVC Everio, Canon FS100, Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders, and other JVC, Panasonic, and Sony MOD camcorders.
(*.tod): JVC TOD Camcorders like GZ-HD5 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD6 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD7 (HDD, SD/SDHC), GZ-HD3 (HDD, SD/SDHC), etc.
* Convert AVCHD or HD camcorder footages to Apple ProRes in fast speed and with the best quality for FCP/FCP X, etc.
* Make AVCHD MTS/M2TS/M2T, MOD, and TOD videos files playable on OS X, iPhone/iPad/iPod
* Encode/ convert Sony/Panasonic AVCHD camcorder MTS/M2TS/M2T videos to MOV for better playing /editing
* Transcode MTS/ M2TS/M2T/TOD/MOD and more files with Apple ProRes, or Avid DNxHD codec for better editing and importing to FCP and Avid without rendering.
* Make your interlaced AVCHD videos progressive, deinterlacing the unwanted artifacts on your footage.
* Batch encode help you convert the files automatically with the same settings.
* Option to shut down computer after the conversion.
Featured codecs include: Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC), Apple ProRes 422/ 4444, Avid DV/ DNxHD codec, DVCPRO, HDV,H.264, Uncompressed 4:2:2, XDCAM EX/ HD (422) codecs, and more.
These codecs are all installed together with your player, editing software, or codec package like QuickTime Player, iMovie, Final Cut Pro (FCP 6 or later), FCP X, FCE, FCS (2 or later), Avid QuickTime Codecs, and so on.
If you'd like to encode with Apple ProRes, it's highly recommended to install FCP, FCP X in advance. If you haven't , please use AIC codec to encode.
You are warmly welcomed to rate our product and leave us a comment in this page.
If you have any questions regarding the app, please feel free to contact us via…
2. Support to output more file formats
3. User Interface optimization and bug fixing
- Version: 3.0
- Created by: MeOnMac Studio
- Category: Video
NOW SUPPORTS 7 NEW EMAIL ACCOUNTS!
Lost Photos discovers all the photos you’ve ever sent or received stored in your email account (see list below to make sure it works with your email account). Explore and easily share them to Facebook, Twitter, iPhoto, and email. We bet you’ve got a ton of amazing stuff in there!
Lost Photos is now free to try! Install now to get the first 100 photos from your email and then upgrade if you want to get all your photos.
In the past, you would lose old photos in attics and closets-- now we’re losing them in a modern equivalent, our email. If you think about it, the photos that you’ve emailed to friends and family are often the ones you care the most out. You probably have years of emailed photos - to you or from you - lost deep in your email inbox and archives. Have hope! Lost Photos will find them.
Just imagine the pictures you haven’t seen in years-- photos with friends and family that you don’t even remember existed, from places you’ve lived, places you’ve visited, and moments you’ve captured. With Lost Photos, you’ll find them again and be able to quickly share them in a more permanent place.
Lost Photos will find your lost treasure!
All photos are downloaded to your hard drive and easy to transfer to a storage device and view in your favorite photo viewing program.
Please note: Lost Photos is compatible with accounts ending in gmail.com, yahoo.com (or yahoo.ca, yahoo.co.uk and other country-specific domain extensions), me.com, mac.com, aol.com, att.net, cox.net, charter.net, btinternet.com, xtra.co.nz, ymail.com, rocketmail.com, and any account routed through Google Apps.
Lost Photos does NOT work with Hotmail, Verizon, SBC, Comcast, BigPond, or any other account not specifically listed. We hope to add these services in the near future.
• Lost Photos works with these email services: Gmail/Google Apps, Yahoo!, AOL, and MobileMe/.Mac, Ymail, Rocketmail, AT&T, British Telecom Yahoo, Xtra New Zealand, accounts for photos. More coming soon.
• Quickly share the best photos by Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Import all your photos to iPhoto for even more sorting, sharing, and management options.
HELP: Having any trouble? Take a look at our help page: lostphotosapp.com/help.html and feel free to email us anytime: [email protected]
ALSO NOTE: Lost Photos takes your privacy seriously. Lost Photos does not collect or store your login information and does not communicate information from your email to any outside server. Additionally, Lost Photos transmits data to and from email servers using a secure (SSL)…
- Upgrade with in-app purchase to get all your photos in unlimited supported accounts
- If you bought the full version earlier, you will not lose functionality when you upgrade
- Version: 1.2
- Created & Sold by: Space Inch, LLC
- Categories: Photography, Entertainment