Reckless Racing 2 for iOS now a Freebie
Reckless Racing 2, Polarbit’s popular miniature racer for the iPhone and iPad, has just gone free on the App Store. The sequel to the addictive top-down racing game features 18 cars (from dirt buggies to supercars), tuning options for maximum performance, dirt and tarmac tracks, and gorgeous shader based visuals. The game even supports online multiplayer over 3G/Wifi, just so you can go head-to-head with friends and strangers from around the globe. A recent update introduced an all new Drift game mode, as well as 2 new cars custom built for drifting. This freebie deal will last just 24 hours (starting 6pm EST), so if you’re a racing fan, you know what to do.
Polarbit, Reckless Racing 2 - Free
Strap down and prepare for the ride of your life… Reckless Racing is back with more!
Including a selection of 18 highly detailed cars, ranging from small dirt buggies to fast supercars, and 24 routes in a variety of flavors make this a racer for all tastes – both dirt and tarmac.
Compete in the Career mode to earn money for new cars and car upgrades. Have a quick race in the Arcade mode with 40 pre-defined challenges. Compete against your friends on the leaderboards in Single Event mode – including Race, Hot Lap and Elimination events.
Tune your car in the garage to match your driving style with a vast selection of parts and upgrades. Whether you are a reckless power slider or a slick race driver, make your car the way YOU want it.
* Probably the best power slides in the world
* Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
* Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
* Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
* Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
* Online multiplayer over the Internet
* 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
* 5 control layouts with customizable button positions