PDF Review 2.0 released for iOS – Easy Annotate and Review Solution
Eindhoven, Netherlands – Sander Weltje today is pleased to announce the release of PDF Review 2.0, a solution for reviewing pdf documents on the iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Reviewing can be a cumbersome task. Creating a spreadsheet with feedback where the line numbers have to match the numbers in the document. Browsing through the sheets and document for the feedback being discussed in the meeting. Collecting all feedback and ordering them manually by page and line number.
To make reviewing more productive PDF Review was created. It will keep the feedback and notes organized and relates to the document without the need of line numbers. Selecting the feedback from the list will automatically show the correct page and a highlighted area where the feedback applies. A review report will be generated and can be send to the author. Ordering the feedback from multiple reviewers will be done automatically when they are imported into Pdf Review. Feedback has a severity and a description which can be set by the reviewer. Authors can use the collected list of feedback to assign actions for the document. In short, PDF Review will let the user focus on providing and processing the feedback without the hassle of separate sheets and line numbers. Seeing is believing, so try the free version and convince yourself.
The organized list of notes and the ability to add comments for the whole document makes Pdf Review not only useful for reviews but also for writing a summary or cheat sheet while studying or reading pdf documents. Pdf Review was first released on April 2011 and had several updates containing feature requests from customers. With version 2.0, users can:
* Import a pdf file by e-mail or via Dropbox, iTunes file sharing
* Add line or area markers with feedback / notes
* Navigate to the feedback location by selecting the feedback from the list
* Get review statistics with status, creation / send date, number of feedback, etc.
* Export a generated review report by e-mail or via Dropbox, iTunes file sharing
* Import feedback from multiple reviewers by e-mail or via Dropbox, iTunes file sharing
* Assign an action to feedback
* Write a summary or cheat sheet for the whole document
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PDF Review 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Version 2.0 is a free update for all existing users.
Sander Weltje is a software developer located in the Netherlands who creates iOS productivity applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Sander Weltje. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.