Pushing Weight 1.4 released for iOS – Popular Weight Training Journal
Stockholm, Sweden – After 8 months of development and listening to the Swedish market, Slickerthanmost Applications today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Pushing Weight 1.4, their popular fitness app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With the idea to provide a worthy replacement for a pad and a pen, the developers aim is to produce the best available weight training journal for people at beginner and intermediate-level at the gym. The design is built around calendar dates rather than the workout-program-approach that seem to have been something of a standard approach up until now.
“A strict program approach is filled with problems”, according to the developers, “as many gym goers don’t really need to know in detail what exercises they are going to perform before they are actually at the gym, and a good weight training journal needs to give the flexibility for that”.
Development has focused on three main areas, namely planning, tracking and logging of workouts, with the idea that it should work while at the gym between sets and exercises.
* Calendar that displays color coded workout sessions
* Graph plotting of weight per set, reps per set, minutes, 1-rep-max and more
* Preloaded with the best of the classic exercises
* Workout log displaying previous sets while logging new ones
Feedback from some of our customers:
* “Finally a really good weight training log. Simple and stylish. Good job!.” – ecmik
* “Definitely a good and priceworthy app. Like it a lot after just using it for a short while. It’s simple and does what it should.” – Ohan81
* US English and Swedish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pushing Weight 1.4 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. Please feel free to contact us for promo codes or further material.
Slickerthanmost Applications is an applications company with a passion to produce great applications that will simplify and enrich peoples life. We have a background in developing successful web applications and are now developing for the iOS environment. Copyright (C) 2012 Slickerthanmost Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.