Zwijndrecht, Belgium – Galarina today is pleased to announce the release of GeoLogTag 4.0, a major update to their popular photo geotagging app for iOS. Digital photo collections can grow rapidly. Remembering where you took all those photos can become a chore. That’s where GeoLogTag comes to the rescue.
GeoLogTag is now also available for iPad as a universal app. Geotagging iPad photos – including photos imported with the Camera Connection Kit – is just a few taps away. Recording locations during a photoshoot can be done with the iPad or the iPhone app. Locations recorded with an iPhone are seamlessly used by the iPad app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Another new option is to import a GPX track file via Mail, Dropbox or any other file management app.
Featuring a comfortable and simple user interface, GeoLogTag aims to make the cumbersome process of geotagging photos as easy as possible. It offers an all-in-one geotagging solution for photos taken with any digital camera, and was developed specifically to take advantage of the unique capabilities and touch interface of iOS devices.
* All-in-one geotagging solution for iPad, Mac, Flickr, Google and SmugMug users
* Supports 5000+ camera types
* Supports all image formats, including RAW
* Continuously tracks the users location, displayed as a breadcrumb on a map
* Different recording modes to prolong battery life (iPhone only)
* Pause and resume location recording
* Import and export of GPX track files (Dropbox integration)
* Management of recorded tracks
* Easy sharing of track maps (email or Twitter)
“Offering GeoLogTag as a native iPad app is a huge leap forward for iPad owners interested in photo geotagging.” said Chris Cornelis, founder and CEO of Zwijndrecht, Belgium based Galarina. “GeoLogTag is now a very versatile app with support for GPX import, the seamless use of locations recorded with an iPhone and support for geotagging Google+ photos.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Geotagging iPad photos requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GeoLogTag 4.0 is available worldwide in the App Store Photo & Video category for 4.99 (USD). Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Zwijndrecht, Belgium, Galarina is a privately held company founded in 2008 by independent developer Chris Cornelis. Galarina specializes in the development of unique and useful solutions for the iOS platform, complemented by first-class customer support. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Galarina. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flickr is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. in the US and/or other countries. Google is a registered trademark of Google in the US and/or other countries.