A Long Way Home reaches the iPhone / iPod touch
Boston, Massachusetts – You have been stranded 100 light years from Earth, can you survive the long way home? Indie Developer Jonathan Mulcahy is pleased to announce A Long Way Home has finally reached the iPhone.
After a catastrophic ship explosion, you must make your way home 1 light year at a time. Encounter exploding asteroids, teleporting dark matter, comets and more on your epic journey home.
A Long Way Home Mini is a action / physics / puzzle game set in space. Making you way through 100 levels across 10 stages you must jump from asteroid to asteroid collecting enough dark matter to open a portal to the next level. Currently available on the iPad, A Long Way Home was also recently released for Android Devices, including the Kindle Fire.
Reviews (from the iOS Version):
* “A Long Way Home has all the hallmarks for an indie sleeper hit on the iPad.” – Pocket Gamer
* “Not many mobile or tablet games actually evoke an emotional response, but this game does.” – The Smart Phone App Review”
* “If you’re up for patient, thoughtful gameplay that makes for an evocative experience, you should give A Long Way Home a shot.” – Touch Arcade
* 4 Stars – Touch Arcade
* “Only a handful of games for the iPad can produce an emotional response, as A Long Way Home did for me. I hope it can do the same for you.” – Appolicious
* Game Center Leaderboards for each stage
* 100 Levels
* Physics Style Gameplay
* 3 Control Types (Accelerometer, Hot Zones and Onscreen Buttons)
* Stunning Graphics
* Fantastic Ambient Music
* Compatible with iPhone / iPod touch
* iOS 4.1 or newer
* 75 MB of space
Pricing and Availability:
A Long Way Home Mini 1.3 is available now through the iTunes App Store for $0.99 (USD). It is also available on the Android Market and Amazon Appstore. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Jonathan Mulcahy is an independent software developer living 30 minutes south of Boston, MA. Previously released games include Z is for Zombie, V is for Vortex and F is for Falling, all of which have been featured by Apple. When not developing iOS Games, he spends his time at home with his Wife and Daughter. Copyright (C) 2012 Jonathan Mulcahy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.