New iPhone/iPad App For Kids To Master Multiplication and Times Tables
Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS application development company, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Multiplication For Kids 1.0. This fun educational game app for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch will help little kids perfect their basic multiplication skills and help them master the times tables up to 20.
A kid can spend hours on this fun educational game all alone. It is suitable for kids in grades 1 to 3 (age group 4-8 years). The app has an attractive interface with a wizard to keep the kids hooked. All questions, answers and times tables are spoken aloud so that the child can learn better.
The app is a great way to practice basic multiplication skills with ten increasing levels of difficulty. It is best for kids who want to study their times tables and then test themselves with simple multiplication problems. For each multiplication problem, the child has to choose the correct answer from the three options provided. After the child submits his/her answer, the correct answer is displayed and also spoken aloud by the voiceover. To cross a level, the child must answer at least 7 out of 10 questions correctly. For every correct answer a Rabbit starts clapping. For every incorrect answer, a jack in the box pops out. A child would love to play the game again and again till he/she crosses all the ten levels.
How kids of grade 1 to 3 can benefit?
* Easily master the times tables from 0 to 20. Every times table is spoken aloud by the voiceover
* Learn multiplication skills easily by solving problems like a game and trying to cross every level of difficulty
* All questions, answers and tables are spoken aloud to reinforce learning in a child
Why parents will love the app?
* It is easy to use and play. The child can use it all alone
* Attractive graphics will keep the child hooked
* Kids will have fun and learn at the same time
* Random new questions appear whenever the child plays hence the app can be used again and again
* The app is free to download and try out
* Just right for math of grades 1-3
* There are ten levels with ten random questions in every level
* 1st 2 levels free. Remaining 8 available via single in-app purchase
* Times Tables from 0-4 are free. Remaining available via the same in-app purchase mentioned above
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Multiplication For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.