Trip Money 1.0 for iOS: Helps Travelers Track Money Balance and Spending
Chorley, United Kingdom – iOS developer Andrew Winn today is pleased to announce that the new App, Trip Money, is now available for download from the iTunes App Store. Trip Money tracks how much has been spent, where it was spent and how much balance is remaining. Trip Money handles Currency Cards, Cash and Travellers Cheques from single or multiple currencies supporting 57 common currencies, plus many more features.
Andrew Winn told us “the idea for Trip Money first came whilst on a trip to Las Vegas. I had taken a currency card pre-loaded with dollars, with data roaming switched off the only way to check the current balance without a Wi-Fi hotspot was to find an ATM. I thought here’s a great idea for a great iPhone app, now Trip Money has evolved and does a lot more than just tell you how much balance you have left.”
* Instantly check money balance and track spending whilst on a trip
* No more having to check the currency card balance at an ATM to get the latest balance
* Trip Money handles currency cards, traveller’s cheques and cash
* Facility to “Cash Up” similar items in one transaction, no need to add a transaction after every small purchase
* Create a future purchase i.e. to reserve an estimated amount to pay a hotel bill, then once paid confirm the transaction
* Designed to handle single or multiple currencies for a trip, with support for 57 common currencies
* Track spending using pre-loaded categories, extra categories can be added or rename/delete existing categories
* A simple bar chart illustrates a summary of the trip spending
* See how much a transaction cost in own currency, with accurate exchange rates based upon the actual rate that the currency was purchased at
* View the cost of an item in own currency using the Fx Calculator
* GPS location of a purchase can be automatically stored. These can be sent as recommendations to friends by email or SMS
* Take a photo of the receipt and store electronically along with the transaction, these can then be emailed or saved back to the camera roll (i.e. when on a business trip, send the receipt back to the office)
* Store any remaining currency in the Bank to use on another trip
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 3.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Trip Money 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $1.99 USD (Reg $3.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Andrew Winn is a UK Developer with over 18 years experience of software development. He runs his own consulting company and worked as a Consultant for some very well known companies. Copyright (C) 2012 Andrew Winn. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.