Command Guru releases new version of Sally Park
Carpi, Italy – Command Guru srl today is pleased to announce the release of Sally Park 2.0.1, an update to their popular car finder app for iOS. Let Sally Park guide you. Always find your car immediately and never get a parking ticket again. The new Sally Park will help you find your car in any parking lot among thousands of vehicles and alert you before the parking meter time is up.
Set the parking space with a tap, and easily add a photo and notes to help you remember the floor or section. Configure the Parking Meter expiry and check the distance between you and the car on the Map. Use the Compass and Radar to know where you are. You will be able to find your car in even the most confusing parking mazes!
* Awesome design that reminds you of a vintage car dashboard (with Retina Display support)
* New Parking Meter function: Sally Park 2.0 will notify you when the meter time is almost up
* Notes and photos for visual reference
* Integrated Map shows distance between you and your car
* Compass and Radar with realistic sound effects and improved algorithm
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
* Requires GPS localization services
* Works with iPhone 4S, 4 and iPhone 3GS
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Command Guru’s Sally Park 2.0 has a price tag of only $2.99 USD (or the equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Special Launch Price: Only $1.99 for the first two weeks.
Located in beautiful Carpi, Modena, Italy, Command Guru srl is a privately held company founded in 2009 by Alessio Zito Rossi. With a combination of more than 15 years of experience in marketing and software development, Command Guru designs and develops productivity applications for Mac and iPhone platforms combining usability, outstanding style and performance. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Command Guru srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.