Melbourne, Australia – Comicorp presents a technological spin on the ancient art of scary story telling. Their purpose built app Scary Story Kit, fills a void in the niche area of traditional oral story tellers.
Scary Story Kit is a toolkit aimed at empowering the user with the necessary tools to create extraordinary storytelling sessions. With Scary Story Kit the storyteller is able to take command of both visual and audio aspects of their storytelling sessions.
Amongst other sophisticated features and tools, a reactive light which responds to sound, creates an innovative and modern twist on what was is known as torchlight storytelling.
* Dynamic lights during Story Time. Use this to light up your face, a tried and true traditional storytelling technique. Bring this technique to the 21st century, as this time the light reacts with the constantly changing pitch and volume of your voice!
* An image creation, editing and manipulation suite, complete with paint brush, camera function, filters and effects, allowing the user to create spooky images for the story telling sessions.
* Customisable soundboard recording and creator to complete the sensory atmosphere during Story Time
A truly unique app which allows you to use your iPhone in ways you’d never imagine in your worst nightmares. Warning! Not for the faint-hearted.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scary Story Kit 1.03 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Comicorp specialises in all forms of artistic work in the digital medium. Copyright (C) 2012 Comicorp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.