Newly Re-Imagineered – Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom
Kissimmee, Florida – Looking for something truly different in a sea of Disney apps?
Look no further than Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom. Here we go behind the attractions, the stories, the history, and even behind the scenes to uncover unique insights like no other. Though you’ll learn things you won’t learn anywhere else. This is no ordinary trivia book. You’ll go over 60 different locations and attractions where you’ll find:
* Amazing lessons of how Walt Disney and others built one of the greatest entertainment empires ever.
* Onstage and up close examples of how Disney pays attention to the tiniest details that create amazing Guest experiences.
* Little-known insights for how the culture of Walt Disney World creates the magic Cast Members use each day.
Moreover, you’ll be personally mesmerized, inspired and transformed by messages you can take back home to your own world. We’re sharing them with you so that you can bring the magic back to your day-to-day experience. You’ll find ideas that you can use at work and home! Imagine, a Disney business app! This is it.
And now, our newly re-imagineered app gives you insights on some of the fantastic new attractions currently underway at the Magic Kingdom, especially with the New Fantasyland.
* See how customer service is the foundation of the new Be Our Guest Beauty and the Beast restaurant in Fantasyland.
* Find out how they make Mickey Mouse come alive in the new Town Square Theater in Main Street, U.S.A.
* Read the saga of how Disney went from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea to the new Little Mermaid attraction.
* Step through the interactive queues at Winnie the Pooh to see how Disney meets the needs of guests as they wait in line.
* Learn the history behind Walt Disney’s love of the circus and how it is coming to life in the new Storybook Land Circus.
Scores of stories! Hundreds of photos! Hundreds of great ideas! From Osh Popham to Canoe Races; from the Lost Boys Fire Brigade to Ichabod Crane; from Pirates League to a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, you have a huge treat ahead of you. Purchase Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom for your iPhone or iPad.
About The Author:
Brought to you by J. Jeff Kober, your host of DisneyatWork.com and author of The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney. A former leader of the Disney Institute and Fortune 500 consultant, he is the leading authority in best-in-business practices of the Walt Disney Company. He now serves as President of Performance Journeys, bringing these ideas to people everywhere!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
“Disney at Work” Magic Kingdom 2.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Disney at Work provides best-in-business ideas for home and life. It’s part of the magic of Performance Journeys, a training and development group that offers a variety of programming for groups of all sizes and interests. Performance Journeys offers expertise on a variety of topics dealing with customer service, team building, creativity & innovation, and leadership. Performance Journeys offers thought leadership, consulting and programming in a variety of formats, whether it’s keynotes, workshops, toolkits, multimedia, or online support. Readers will also enjoy “The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney” written by J. Jeff Kober and available through Performance Journeys Publishing. Copyright (C) 2011 Disney at Work. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.