eWeather HD 2.4 – Powerful weather tracking solution for iPhone and iPad
Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation – Elecont Software released eWeather HD 2.4, an update of popular iPhone, iPod and iPad Weather application. In this update added the most wanted feature – Temperature on the iPhone/iPad Home screen using Apple’s push notification services. Real-time updates for outdoor temperature comes directly to your iPhone/iPad even if the app is not running. You’ll be able to tell with one look at your Home screen whether it’s cold or warm outside. Push Technology saves battery life and bandwidth and keeps you informed of the latest weather in your area.
New version introduces additional format for displaying negative temperatures on the home screen. You can easily recognize if it is above or below zero. New feature solves the known limitation of iOS.
eWeather HD 2.4 includes more than 10 important improvements including:
* Temperature right on your home screen via the Apple push notification services
* New format for negative temperatures for home screen icon
* Sound alarm when temperature drops below zero
* Geomagnetic forecast (10 day & 24 hour)
* Black ice advisory
* Moon day
eWeather HD is one of the most popular weather apps on the App Store, for its stunning design and rich functionality.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 15 MB
* Available in 22 translations including English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Byelorussian, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
Pricing and Availability:
eWeather Pro HD 2.4 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Elecont Software is the leading provider for weather-related applications for iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Elecont Software All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.