Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Sugar Rush, a fun and addictive new game for the iPhone, gets in the Christmas spirit with a merry new theme and bonus pack. You are a small orange creature with an appetite for desserts, cakes and ice cream. Every single tasty morsel allows you to bounce higher into the sky. How high can you reach? Many sweets you find provides you with short-term special powers!
The all-new Christmas pack featuring new candies and high scoring bonus items is now available as an in-app purchase for $0.99. The Christmas pack makes it easier than ever to reach new high scores with powerful bonus items like Christmas trees & wrapped gifts, which give you up to 50 jump points and twice the power of a cupcake. If you need even more extra power to boost your score, you can also buy donuts, which now features both chocolate & frosted donuts for even more energy.
* Beautiful graphics which look absolutely stunning on retina devices
* Original music with fantastic nature sounds
* Infinite jumping space
* Unique gameplay mixing rescue and action that tests your dexterity
* Local and Game Center leader-board with 18 achievements
* Holiday themes and premium items available for in-app purchase
What others are saying about Sugar Rush:
* “For $1, it’s a good and basic pick-up-and-play game” – Christine Chan, AppAdvice
* “Sugar Rush is a cute little vertically scrolling, “Climbing” game that is not only great looking, but is also very easy to pick up and play” – Jon, Simple-Reviews
* “Sugar Rush ($0.99) is a fun game for iPhone and iPod touch” – Alex Leiphart, Froyoca
* iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 or 4S, 2/3/4G iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* Compatible with iOS 5
* 12.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sugar Rush 1.2.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The game is fully featured with unlimited continuous play. You can also win real-life prizes for your game achievements with Kiip. For further information or support on Sugar Rush or Notion, please contact Patrick Mandia, Co-founder, Notion.
Notion is a Macintosh and iOS development studio is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and was founded in 2011 by Mike Cohen and Patrick Mandia. Copyright (C) 2011 Notion Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.