Bucharest, Romania – Tapptil, a mobile app development company, today is pleased to announce the release of their new iPad app: Lil Painter Winter Edition . This coloring book app is the perfect way for children to get into the Christmas spirit while simultaneously developing their artistic sides and exploring their imagination.
Kids will get the chance to explore and paint over a plenty of coloring pages, the resulting work of a proeminent graphic artist. Illustrations includes scenes related to holidays activities like decorating the Christmas Tree, skating, sliding and characters like Santa Claus, Snowmen, Santa’s helpers, etc.
Why kids will love this app:
* It’s full of funny and gorgeous Christmas characters
* Over 40 coloring pages and textured backgrounds to choose from
* Engaging Christmas songs
* Colors can be changed with a finger touch
* Unfinished paintings can be saved to a personal gallery for later use
* Finished paintings can be saved to camera roll
Why parents will love this app:
* No need to buy expensive coloring books this holiday season
* Kids will be busy for hours coloring and enjoying themselves
* Kids will learn and be inspired by esthetically and moral values
* No need to search for another Christmas craft or activity
* Five different tools: paint bucket, magic crayon, spray, chalk, eraser
* Two types of color palettes either for novice or advanced users
* Easy painting with magic crayon
* Enable shape painting and normal painting
* Enable lights and shadows
* Enable erase all page on shake
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 32 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lil Painter Winter Edition 1.0.0 is $3.99 USD(or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Entertainment category. Review copies are available upon request.
Founded in 2011 by one developer and one graphic artist, Tapptil has only one focus of business: developing high quality Apps for the new generation of touchable devices. The company is currently developing entertainment and educational apps for kids and families. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.