Monster Shooter: best looking freemium cartoon-style action game out now
Cupertino, California – Casual and Free-to-Play games developer, Gamelion today is pleased to inform that its biggest game this year Monster Shooter – Dual-stick Mayhem Perfected! – a new, pure, free-to-play IP in its rich portfolio of great casual and action games. Monster Shooter is to the max polished dual stick shooter game that shows respect to classics of this genre by delighting players with a familiar gameplay experience yet raising the bar with amazing effects and perfectly tuned details.
Monster Shooter allows the player to follow the steps of Dum Dum – a space goon whose cat has been stolen by aliens.
Put a funny story together with execution and players get an experience that positively reminds people why they enjoy cartoons and what made Ren & Stimpy so awesome. The story drives the events and takes the player across three planets. Each of the planets offer a unique architecture across ten levels.
Additionally, Monster Shooter engages the player with Survival Mode, where everyone will have a chance to prove his or her skill. The game is balanced and offers difficulty levels for both casual and hardcore gamers. Thanks to great controls and responsiveness all successes and failures are up to the fans.
* One of the best looking dual-stick action shooters
* Hours of game play: story mode with 30 levels on 3 planets
* Select from more than a dozen of different weapons including electricity gun, rocket launcher, roaster and even nuke
* Survive as long as you can and compete against other players on the leader board
* Monster Shooter humor and characters – Lazy cat, stupid alien invaders: crazy octopuses, rolling insects and mighty fishes
* And much more * see game site for more information, screenshots and videos
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 70.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monster Shooter – Dual-Stick Mayhem Perfected! 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The game will be also released early 2012 for PC, Mac and Android.
Gamelion is a creative studio focusing on casual games for all digital distribution gaming platforms, committed to creating success for its world leading customers. Since 2002 Gamelion has created engaging entertainment products for leading game publishers, media houses and handset manufacturers. The team creates entertainment with high production values and has a track record of delivering critically acclaimed titles based on well-known corner franchises of the global gaming industry. Copyright (C) 2002-2011 Gamelion. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.