Chromatic Bytes releases ZeusDraw Mobile 2.3 for iPhone and iPod touch
New York, New York – Chromatic Bytes, LLC today is thrilled to announced the release of version 2.3 of ZeusDraw Mobile, its versatile drawing and painting program for the iPhone/iPod touch. ZeusDraw Mobile 2.3 is a professional drawing program for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It works for anything from doodling on a photo to serious drawing.
New in Version 2.3:
* New low price – $4.99
* Printing – you can print your drawing to any AirPrint enabled printer
* New graphics system for improved freehand drawing performance on iPhones and iPods that have Retina displays
* UI has been updated for Retina displays
ZeusDraw Mobile features:
* Smoothed drawing – with many programs, if you move you finger quickly, your line turns into an unpleasant looking polygon. ZeusDraw Mobile’s freehand tool can turn these into nice smooth curves or smoothly drawn filled areas for you. (You can control the degree of smoothing or turn it off if you like.)
* Editing – it’s hard to get things exactly right the first time – especially on a small gadget! Use the iPhone’s multi-touch capability to place, scale or rotate what you just drew.
* Text – any font, any orientation. Tap to show where you want text to go or drag a line to show the size and orientation of your text, and then use the keyboard to enter your text.
* Brushes – add texture or interesting effects to your drawing with ZeusDraw’s brushes. Use them with transparent colors to get watercolor-like effects. It includes brushes that imitate the streaks from a brush’s hairs.
* Color – customizable palette including transparent colors.
* Eraser – any of the drawing tools, including text, can be used as an eraser. Erasures can be edited with multi-touch just like drawn elements.
* Picture in Picture – you can, of course, use one of your photos as a background, but you can also import pictures to use as elements in your drawing and place, scale and rotate them like any other drawing element.
* Shapes – selection of predefined shapes.
* Complete undo/redo back to the beginning of the drawing. ZeusDraw Mobile remembers the undo’s even if the drawing has been saved and reopened.
* Zoom – zoom in to at work at up to 3x.
* Email from within the program – you can email your drawing as png, jpeg or pdf, without leaving the program. When you email a drawing as pdf, the pdf retains the vector character of anything (lines, shapes, text) that was originally vector so you can make large prints without a loss of quality.
* Support for copy and paste.
* Drawing album – you can save your drawings to ZeusDraw Mobile’s drawing album. In the album you can change the orientation of a drawing, select it to continue work on it, print it, email it, save it to to Saved Photos or delete it if you no longer need it.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ZeusDraw Mobile 2.3 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in New York City, Chromatic Bytes, LLC makes Macintosh software for OS X, specializing in graphic arts software and iPhone applications. Copyright 2008 Chromatic Bytes, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.aLocated in New York City, Chromatic Bytes, LLC makes Macintosh software for OS X, specializing in graphic arts software and iPhone applications. Copyright 2008-2011 Chromatic Bytes, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.