Chicago, Illinois – Simply Dusty Apps today is pleased to announce the release of Paper Weight Diet Tracker 1.1 for iOS devices. You start out with a stack of sticky notes with each of them showing your weight loss amount. With each half pound you lose, you can simply peel away the top paper of your stack revealing your new weight loss amount.
Happen to gain a few pounds? No problem, that crumpled up piece of paper can be retrieved and added back on your stack. Being able to peel off a sticky note is a great way to give the user a sense of accomplishment. Also, seeing the old crumpled sticky note back on the stack will give the user and extra push to lose weight.
Other features include:
* Setup a goal with the amount of weight you want to lose and the number of days you want to take to reach that goal
* Easily view your goal’s progress showing the number of days you have left and the amount of weight you still have to go
* View graphs for the past 7 days, 30 days, or all time weight loss
* Support for multiple users
* Ability to protect user accounts with a passcode
* Setup a user’s weight units as pounds or kilograms
* Sound effects when a sticky note is peeled off or added back onto the stack and when the user reaches their weight loss goal
A great app for those New Year’s resolutions!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paper Weight Diet Tracker 1.1 is $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.
Based in Chicago, Illinois, Simply Dusty Apps is an independent software vendor focused on delivering great iOS applications. Copyright (C) 2011 SimplyDustyApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.