Houston, Texas – MedPlusApps, the developer the popular iPhone medical app, Pocket Lab Values, today is proud to announce the release of version 4.0 of their software, now a universal app complete with iPad support. Pocket Lab Values is the leading lab values app used by medical professions for over 2 years since its first release in 2009.
Pocket Lab Values contains over 320+ common and uncommon reference lab values, more than any other app in the store. Each lab result has been carefully researched to contain only the most accurate data based on medical literature while being concise and to the point.
Lab results have the following information:
* Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it’s usually ordered
* Reference values in both US and SI units
* Ability to edit normal values, critical values and tube colours to match your local hospital laboratory
* High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses
* Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
* Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
* Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
* Other related labs often ordered in a panels together
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Lab Values 4.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Medical category, as well as the Android Market. Screenshots, press releases, logos, and review copies of our software are available upon request.
MedPlusApps was founded in 2009 with the goal of producing high quality mobile applications for iOS and Android. Their first product, Pocket Lab Values, is considered one of the best mobile medical apps, winning praise from students entering the medical field as well as seasoned professionals. Copyright (C) 2011 MedPlusApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.