Flight Unlimited Will Raise the Bar for iOS Game Graphics
San Diego, California – Experience the ulimate Flight Simulator. Flight Unlimited is a graphically intensive flight simulator that will offer some of the best visuals in the app store. Flight Unlimited releases world wide on 11/30/2011. Critics argue that Flight Unlimited has some of the most impressive graphics ever seen on the iPhone/iPod/Ipad. It’s the only flight simulator (on any platform) to offer a fully rendered, detailed city to explore.
Fly through out the city and explore over 100 buildings and streets. Can you land on a one way road? Never before has a flight simulator offered this level of environmental detail. Flight Unlimited pushes the device to its max to offer the ultimate in performance and visual effects.
* Pilot the beautiful Cesna 172 aircraft, complete with spectacular glass and metallic reflections
* Discover an expansive city with detail never before seen in a Flight Simulator on any platform
* Explore an expansive lake and buzz the various boats in the water
* Fly from any camera angle you desire
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 4, iPad, iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Flight Unlimited releases world wide November 30th, 2011 for $2.99 (USD).
Located in San Diego, California, TAS Games was founded in 2008. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 TAS Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.