iStoryTime and HarperCollins Launch Biscuit Gives a Gift for iOS
Santa Barbara, California / Frankfurt, Germany – iStoryTime, the largest library of mobile children’s book apps, along with HarperCollins Children’s Books, today launched Biscuit Gives a Gift on Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod(R) touch. With over 16 million copies in print, this digital interactive storybook really brings Biscuit to life, featuring narration, animations and sounds on every page. The app is packed with additional activities such as a coloring book, digital sticker book and a new memory game.
Developed in-house by iStoryTime and featuring illustrations by Pat Schories, the interactive Biscuit Gives a Gift digital storybook for iOS brings Author Alyssa Satin Capucilli’s wonderful and popular book to life. The book is about the little yellow puppy Biscuit, who goes on an adventure to find the perfect gift for everyone he loves. More importantly, he finds out the true meaning of sharing.
Watch and listen to Biscuit as he follows his little girl around the neighborhood to give special gifts to their neighbors, friends and family. Pouncing through the snow, they give out mittens, gingerbread as well as share a story with their friends.
* Narration Options: Auto Play, Read to Me and Read to Myself
* Fully Animated: Biscuit, his friends and areas around him are animated when tapped. Discover funny animations and humorous sounds on every page.
* Find-the-Bone: Throughout the digital storybook children and their parents are encouraged to find hidden bones for extra hide and seek fun.
* Memory Game: A fun game to help children develop memory skills with their friend Biscuit.
* Sticker Book: This digital sticker book allows little ones to use their imagination and create their own scene with Biscuit.
* Coloring Book: Little ones can choose three different scenes to color along with saving to the photo album to share with friends and family.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 71.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Biscuit Gives a Gift is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Books category.
zuuka is the digital publisher of iTalk Smurf and iStoryTime – an interactive storytelling experience delivered to the convenience of your mobile device – which features a series of illustrated and narrated books created by parents for kids. iStoryTime books have been highlighted in the New York Times, LA Times, CBS Early Show, theiPhoneMom.com, CNET and is decorated with PTPA Media’s Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval and the Children’s Technology Review’s Editor’s Choice Award. With over 100 titles to choose from including favorites such as Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Peter Pan and Binky the Pink Elephant, iStoryTime books are an excellent tool for both educating and entertaining children ages two years and up. These storybooks can be enjoyed in several different modes ranging from automatic to manual, depending upon the development and preferences of the user. Copyright (C) 2011 zuuka. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.