Kotka, Finland – Finnish mobile games Developer Kukouri Mobile Entertainment announced the worldwide release and week long 50% off promotional sale of their first game Foozles for iOS devices. After their successful Nordic release Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is proud to release an updated version of their game to the Worldwide market.
* 5 different worlds and 60 levels at launch
* Addictive skill based gameplay, you can always improve your performance
* 9 different mechanics to master
* physics based puzzles
* Music from new age duo Deep Sky Divers (be sure to check out their site at www.deepskydivers.com for more awesome music)
* Beautiful background visuals for each level
“Foozles started as your typical skill based puzzle game, but it quickly took life of its own. We feel that a more skill based approach is more rewarding to players. Surrealistic visuals and new age music create a very unique feel for the whole game”, says Kukouri’s founder Kim Soares.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 19.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Foozles 1.02 is available for download in the App Store starting November 9th, at a special promotional price of 0,79 Euro (Euro) or 0,99 $ (USD). At the end of the sale week it will resume normal pricing at 1.59 Euro (Euro) or 2.18 $ (USD).
Located at south-eastern Finland, Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a privately held company, specializing in mobile games development for high end mobile devices like the Apple iPhone, iPad and Android platforms. Motivated and highly skilled, their development team makes games that always have that extra something in them. The company is also used to working with some of the best freelancers and outsourcing companies in the business. Copyright (C) 2011 Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.