400 Years-Old and Still Trendy Classical Guitar Bach For iPad
Glendale, Arizona – More than just basic classical guitar instruction, this app provides a celebration of Bach’s life with the help from the Bach Museum in Leipzig, Germany. It opens with a music box effect and allows you to enjoy an interactive look at the history of Bach’s life and his contributions to music while you enjoy listening to the guitar pieces you will later learn.
The included guitar instruction is a visual guide to playing four of Bach’s most popular pieces:
* Bourree in E Minor
* Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
* Air on the G String
* Minuet in G
The app includes a FULL 60 Minutes of educational video. There are three 20-minute instruction videos by Danny Gill, featuring both the right and left hand positions. Mr. Gill was a teacher at the Music Institute of Hollywood for 13 years and is the author of more than 30 guitar education books/DVDs.
This app is sure to be enjoyed by classical music and guitar enthusiasts alike. Originally this item was produced with a book and DVD priced at more then $20. The app with many added features sells for only $4.99. A true bargain considering all the added features and interactivity that this app offers. This is a beautiful app that can be enjoyed even if you are not planning to learn guitar.
* A well designed, continuously scrolling background with tap-to-learn facts about the life of Bach
* Standard notation and tablature, with animation, shows you what to play and when to play it
* Note-by-note video instruction for three of the pieces (all but “Air on the G String”)
* Slow down each piece to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
* Pick start/stop loop points to continuously repeat any portion of the piece, at regular speed or slowed-down
* Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required
This app was produced by Cherry Lane Music Company, a leader in music instruction, and by G-Men Productions.
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 521 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Classical Guitar: Bach 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
G-Men Productions was founded by a 14-year lead programmer and designer of top-quality PC and console video games for Microsoft, THQ, Disney and others. With the combined leadership of a 20-year lead artist from the marketing and publishing industry, G-Men Productions is dedicated to creating the most innovative, and most user-friendly video games and iPhone/iPad apps available. Copyright (C) 2011 G-Men Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.