CreativeAppDev releases Camera Color+ for iPad 2
New York, New York – CreativeAppDev today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera Color+ for iPad 2, their new color correction photo editor. Perfect for photographers and casual users alike, Camera Color+ allows you to take colorful real attractive photos and enhance their colors and saturation for better depth and realism. You can load your existing photos and adjust them too.
Now your can adjust colors of your photos by each channels, adjust saturation and apply advanced filters and effects with real-time preview and Undo. The app provide support for larges hi-res photos import so you can edit photos taken on real camera devices (like SLR cameras). Get new life for your photos today.
Camera Color+ provides:
* Convenient user interface optimized for iPad 2
* Load existing or take new photos from camera in app
* Large image resolution support
* Correct image saturation (reduce and add)
* Correct image colors by channels (RGB mode)
* Save or reset all adjustments after preview
* Built in color correction filters pack
* Image rotation
* Image mirroring
* Save photos to your device or send to web (email, twitter, facebook, tumblr are supported)
Camera Color+ – Breathe new colors to your photos!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Color+ for iPad 2 (v1.0) is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Keeping up with the latest Apple technology standards in games and software development for iOS and MacOS and Internet marketing (SEO and social media marketing) constitute CreativeAppDev’s main competency. Their mission is to deliver top-notch services to clients who can then represent the CreativeAppDev brand. With portfolio of 50 projects, the company is prepared for new challenges and ready to work fast, hard and efficiently to provide iOS development and SEO services on time and below budget. Copyright (C) 2011 CreativeAppDev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.