iDevelopersLab releases Camera Pix for iPad 2 and iPhone 4
DelMar, California – iDevelopersLab has announced the release and immediate availability of Camera Pix for iPad 2 and iPhone 4. Camera Pix for iPad 2 and iPhone 4.
* Many different effects. AutoFilters.
* Enhance your photos using different filter effects.
* Automatic improvement of lighting in the photo.
* If your picture is dark – Camera Pix will automatically make it lighter.
* If your photo is marred, the App will automatically make normal lighting.
* Sharing your photos. Support Twitter, Facebook and more.
* Email your photo to friends or you favorite photo sharing service.
* Various image rotation.
* There are 4 variants rotate the photo.
* Reflection of the image.
* Mirroring the image.
To use Camera Pix simply:
* Select. Take a new photo from inside the app or choose one from your library.
* Filter. Quickly swipe between many filters to view your photo in the various styles.
* Save. You can save the same photo in multiple styles to the Camera Pix.
* Share. Email your photo to friends or you favorite photo sharing service.
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.1 MB/2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Pix for iPad 2/iPhone 4 (v1.0) is $4.99 USD/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
iDevelopersLab is a privately owned company based in the Russia and USA. Founded in 2010 to coincide with the launch of the iPhone App Store, iDevelopersLab provides a professional and unique insight into the iPhone and iPad platform. We are focused on delivering innovative and cutting edge mobile applications. Our design philosophy, together with our experienced team of developers allows us to develop high quality software with attention to detail and user friendliness. Copyright (C) 2011 iDevelopersLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.