Las Vegas, New Mexico – iWorldWideApps has introduced Camera Filters for iPad 2 and iPhone 4. New camera & photo editing application with large Photo Filters collection for your iPad 2 and iPhone 4!
Take photos with built in app camera all load your existing photos (with large photos import support) and apply amazing filters to your photos in app!
Its easy and cool! You never see so amazing photos before! Take, Choose filter, Create!
Camera Filters for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 features:
* Amazing filters collection for your photos
* Works on iOS 5 (tested!)
* Built in photo camera for taking photos
* Large workspace – see what your do with your photos!
* Effects – Saturation, Gamma, Brightness and contrast adjustment with Undo!
* Filters – built in filters library with amazing image effects presets
* Share function – Send your photos to different web services like Facebook and Twitter
* Combine effects and filters!
* Easy to use app – no special skills needed
* Support large images and photos import and export
* Export photos to ALL other apps
* Send full size photos to ANY email
Camera Filters – create your amazing photos in one touch!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 1.9 MB/2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Filters for iPad 2/iPhone 4S (v1.0) is $4.99 USD/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
iWorldWideApps is a privately owned company based in USA. iWorldWideApps provides a professional and unique insight into the iPhone and iPad platform. We are focused on delivering innovative and cutting edge mobile applications. Our design philosophy, together with our experienced team of developers allows us to develop high quality software with attention to detail and user friendliness. Copyright (C) 2011 iWorldWideApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.